Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sean Innella

Hey everyone!,
My name is Sean Innella and I am Public Relations Sophomore with a minor in Film Studies. I am from Baltimore, Maryland. I hope to one day become an agent in the film and music industry. This is one of the reasons I am interested in this class. I took Politics and Reel Life with Dr. McCay last year and loved it. I love movies and the way that they can give you an "escape" from reality.

I enjoy writing because I love to see different people's viewpoints and thoughts on various subjects. This is my first online class and I am very excited to try it out. I look forward to discussing films with you guys this semester

1 comment:

  1. Sean, you need to post a picture. Please edit this blog and post a picture and change the title to Innella Introduction. In order for me to keep track of blogs, you need to put your last name first in the title.

    ReplyDelete