Sunday, January 8, 2012

Introduction - Slan, Lee

Hello to all my fellow online classmates. Some of you know me and some of you might not. I am Lee Slan. I am a graduating senior! Class of 2012 in the building! I am orginally from Woodville, MS but now I reside in Laplace, LA. I work several on campus jobs and also as a board operator for Praise 94.9FM. I enjoy life and films are a piece of why I do enjoy it.

I have had Professor McCay twice before this class and each time I have enjoyed her class. She is quite the character. I hope we all will enjoy this class. Good luck fellow classmates! Thanks to Professor McCay for instructing this course.

1 comment:

  1. Lee, Remember to title your blog with your last name first, Slan Introduction. Welcome to the third time round. Congrats on graduating im May.

    ReplyDelete