Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Engineer Zubin


Hello Everyone,

My name is Zubin Engineer and this is my first blog ever. I am the head tennis coach at Loyola and also working on my undergraduate degree in the evening program. I am from Chennai, India where I started my coaching career 22 years ago. Till this date, I have students continuing to keep in touch which is a wonderful part of my profession, mentoring youngsters. I am happy to be at Loyola working with a wonderful group of young men and women and being an integral part of their lives. I have traveled to over 50 countries and blessed with a terrific soul mate, my wife Piyanart from Thailand. I enjoy traveling, working outdoors and adventure sports. New Orleans is a nice town with friendly people, good food, and interesting things to do for all ages. I am looking forward to the course and hopefully meeting some of you too. Good luck and hope everyone does well throughout the course. Regards, Zubin

1 comment: