Tuesday, January 3, 2012



Greeting class, My name is Frank Renaudin and I am a senior at Loyola. I will be graduating in May. I am a Detective with the Jefferson Parish Sheriff's Office. My wife and I have two wonderful kids who had a big impact on my my decision to go to college. I not only wanted to better myself but I also wanted to set an example for my kids. I has been a LONG ROAD, balancing my family time between work and school, but it has definetely been worth the effort. When not doing police or school work I am an avid outdoorsman and sports fanatic. I bleed purple and gold and a proud member of the Who Dat Nation. I look forward to beeing in the class and sharing with all of you.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Frank. Remember when you do your blogs, you must put your last name in the title. You seem to have left the title box blank. I need you to put Renaudin in the title box, so I can keep track of your work. I am happy to meet you. Is that your son in the picture with you?

    ReplyDelete