Monday, January 9, 2012

Muller, Hello Class!


Hi,
My name is Kristen Muller Clinton. Sorry for the late post - some technical difficulties with the invitation but Brian has sorted them out - THANKS!
I am a Pediatric ICU nurse at Ochsner main campus here in NOLA. I am currently working towards my BSN and then on to Nurse Practitioner school hopefully in August. I love what I do even though at times it is stressful but it is also extremely rewarding. I also have a degree from Loyola in studio art/photography. I graduated with that in December 2008 and then went on to nursing school. I got married about a year ago and it has been wonderful! We built a house in Lakeview last year and have a beautiful chocolate lab. This class is an elective for me and I am looking forward to learning more about films!

No comments:

Post a Comment