Sunday, January 8, 2012

Phillpott, Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Kelly Phillpott, and I am a English Writing senior. I'm originally from the New Orleans area, but moved to Baton Rouge when I was in high school. I decided to attend Loyola University because of its great English curriculum. I love creative writing especially fiction, and I plan to be a novelist in the future. As of now, I've written one book that I'm attempting to publish. And I am currently also writing my second novel.

I decided to take this class because I am interested in the elements used in films, and I want to see how those elements apply. Perhaps in the future, I will be able to use this knowledge for my fiction or even to write a screenplay. I am looking forward to starting this class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment