Saturday, January 7, 2012

Corkern, Luis



Hello everyone. I’m Luis Corkern, a Graphic Design major and
a senior at Loyola. I’m also a stay at home dad to my two children, and I run a
small photography business, which I am planning to expand after graduating this
May. I plan to use the skills I’ve acquired here to further my career as a
photographer. In my free time, which is quite limited these days, I enjoy
playing guitar and messing around on photoshop learning new techniques and/or
special effects.
I took two online classes this past summer and found them rather
enjoyable. It is nice having the freedom to work on my own schedule and not
have to get uptown for a certain time for class. I like to watch movies, and I
enjoy writing so I think this class will be a good fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment