Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christopherson, Introduction

My boyfriend, John Kerr, and I at a party
at John Besh's restaurant August.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Kate Christopherson and this, sadly, is my last semester at Loyola. In May I will graduate as part of Loyola's Centennial class. I am originally from Andover, Kansas where I graduated from Andover High School. I am the oldest of four children. At this wonderful university, I am majoring in English Literature and minoring in Mass Communications and French. Dr. McCay became my advisor my sophomore year after I studied travel writing and French authors with her in Paris. (I highly recommend the English department's summer abroad programs!) I also took American Masterworks with the wonderful McCay my sophomore year. I studied last spring in Nantes, France (France's sixth largest city, located on the beautiful Loire river) and last summer at American University of Paris. As you can probably tell, I am somewhat of a Francophile. This will be my second film class at Loyola. Last semester I took Women and Film Noir with Dr. Peggy McCormack, another class and professor I highly recommend. This, however, will be my first completely online class ever. I look forward to working (via the internet) with all of you!

WHO DAT!
Kaitlin Christopherson

1 comment: