Monday, January 2, 2012

Greetings!


Hello, classmates! My name is Mrs. Rachel Guidry, and I am a graduating senior from Loyola's Professional and Continuing Studies Division, which is fancy talk for non-traditional busy-body with many pressing priorities. I'm the co-pilot of a family of seven, and I look forward to finishing my undergrad degree so that I can devote more time to the success of our family's businesses.

I've taken a Politics and Film course with Dr. McCay before, and I learned a great deal about studying films and the ways in which they are used to convey social interests. I've always appreciated the artistic components of film-making, from the relevance of colors and costumes to the authenticity of a well-skilled actor/actress, and I'm certain that I'll enjoy getting back to basics with all of you. Let's go to the movies!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Rachel. Remember, when doing your weekly blog to put your last name, Guidry, in the title box. So this week your blog title would read Guidry, Greetings. I need you to do that so I can keep track of your blogs.
    Welcome to the course.

    ReplyDelete